Mulch & Grow Bonded Fiber Matrix
Mulch & Grow BFM (Bonded Fiber Matrix) is a hydraulically applied erosion control blanket. This product is composed of wood, DLK fibers and a blend of proprietary tackifiers. Our product, when dry, will form a mat or blanket that bonds to the soil, reducing soil erosion. Rainfall will filter slowly through the blanket into the soil. During heavy downpours, any extra water that is not absorbed will sheet over the surface.
- Saves time and money during installation. Installs faster than rolled erosion control blankets.
- No need for staples or spikes
- No need to disturb the seed bed
- Allows for a superior the seed bed
- Easy to mix
- Has a water holding capacity of 1500 times its own weight when mixed with SAP 1500
- Environmentally safe and totally biodegradable
- Effectively controls erosion on slopes
Packaged in 50lb bags, 40 bags per pallet. The pallet is stretch wrapped, and covered with a rain cap. Approximately 840 bags per full truck load.
Application and Uses
The suggested application rate is 3 to 1 slope, 2500 lbs per acre, 2 to 1 slope, 3000 lbs per acre, 1 to 1 slope, 3500 lbs per acre